1) Thomas Jefferson and John Adams (1826) and James Monroe (1831).
2) Zachary Taylor. He became ill with cholera that night and died five days later.
3) Vicksburg, Miss. It came a day after the Union victory at Gettysburg, marking a turning point in the Civil War.
5) The bombardment of Fort McHenry.
6) True. The phrase was added in 1954.
7) Thomas Jefferson.
8) Alexander Graham Bell (called by President Rutherford Hayes).
9) James Madison.
10) Warren G. Harding.
So how did you do?
Like this post? Share it with others…